I have set up an Instagram account specifically for this named belmondklemmeqart (Belmond Klemme Quarantine art).
Document with info HERE
I will talk about the activities and challenges on this list each day. I will also post resources from other art teachers.
I will host live posts. These will include demonstrations, reading a book to them, instructions, and then check-ins. Then I will save it in the stories so that kids can access it at any time.
- Students will be able to follow the account and post their own artwork to the page using the hashtag #belmondklemmeqart IF THEY WANT. Or you can email photos of work as well to firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback or to just share
- Create a student or parent account. It can be PRIVATE so only I see what you post if you let me follow you.
- People who follow this hashtag can see what you post.
- It should be ONLY art class related.
- It does not need to include a photo of the student.
- You do not have to post! You can just follow the account to get the resources!
- This should allow me to have direct contact with the kiddos (indirectly). They can see exactly what I am doing, they can post what they are doing, we can comment back and forth, and the kids can have interaction with each other as well.
- I am planning to put together kits of simple supplies that I have in backstock to share