Belmond-Klemme Employment and Human Resources Page
Teaching (certified) and long-term support staff (classified) positions are applied for through the state education jobs web site: the Teach Iowa web site, www.TeachIowa.gov .
Belmond-Klemme Community School District is looking to fill the positions listed below.
Jobs Listing (Posted on 01/27/2018):
Jr./Sr. High School
- School Board Secretary -- apply on Teach Iowa web site.
- Part-time PK-12 Media Specialist
To apply for any of the positions above, click the link for the Teach Iowa jobs site, www.TeachIowa.gov .
- Track Head Coach, Varsity Boys, Spring 2018
- Track Assistant Coach, Varsity Girls, Spring 2018
- Baseball Head Coach, Varsity Boys, Summer 2018
- Softball Head Coach, Varsity Girls, Summer 2018
PLEASE NOTE: Belmond-Klemme CSD no longer accepts job applications on paper, and it no longer accepts job applications as e-mail attachments. All applications must be submitted through the online application process.
Click the link for the Teach Iowa jobs site, www.TeachIowa.gov .
For substitute, short-term, and temporary positions, click on the "apply" link next to the jobs listed below.
Please direct inquiries to Dr. Dan Frazier, Superintendent of Schools at 411 10th Avenue NE, Belmond Iowa 50421. Email 641.444.4300 ext. 2225